Our Wedding Collections are tailored to each couple and their needs. Below are some of the options you can select to include in your custom quote. Pricing can range from $$$ - $$,$$$ depending on your needs.
Destination Weddings - Exclusive locations, all inclusive resorts, cruise ships... These are just a few of the many options that couples have when planning a Destination Wedding. Hiring one company to shoot your Engagement Session at home as well as your Wedding abroad will lessen the stress and shorten the to-do list. Why not take along a photographer that you are already comfortable with rather than risking a bad choice at your destination location? Plus, everything will be handled locally upon your return. Our team will gladly travel anywhere in the world to capture your special day.
All Destination Weddings include a complimentary Engagement Session AND a Bridal Portrait Session.
Engagement Session - These can be shot at any location within a 50 mile radius of either Tampa Bay or Sevierville. Additional locations available upon request and will will require a minimal fee to cover travel expenses for our photographers. We can also help you come up with a concept or theme that fits your personality as a couple. These are always super fun!
All of our Full Day Wedding Collections include a complimentary Engagement Session AND a Bridal Portrait Session. So, if you plan on having us with you from the Getting-Ready to the end of the Reception, your Engagement & Bridal Portraits will be included in your collection free of charge.
Bridal Portrait Session - These are great for couples that would rather spend more time with their guests on their wedding, rather than taking photographs. We would capture all of the family and Bridal Party shots on the day of the wedding along with a few of the couple alone. The bulk of the couple's Bridal Portraits would be captured a few weeks after the wedding.
Destination Weddings AND Full Day Collections include a complimentary Engagement Session and Bridal Portrait Session.
Trash the Dress Session - Are you a fun-loving couple? If so, this might be just the thing for you! We will help you pick the perfect location to get down and dirty in your wedding gown (or one purchased on sale just for trashing). Paint, mud, and smoke bombs, are just a few of the options for these sessions.
Your choice of Lead Photographer from our incredible team of Professionals - Check out the "Our Team of Professionals" page on our website for a little bit of background information on the photographers that work with us.
Photo-journalistic Photographer - Do you absolutely LOVE candid shots? Those photographs of children playing, guests laughing and enjoying themselves, a multitude of detail shots, and those that seem to be captured from a secret hiding spot. Are hands being held and tears on cheeks important to you as part of your wedding album?
If you answered yes, then you might want to consider adding a Photo-journalistic Photographer to your collection. While the Lead Photographer is focused on capturing all the posed and perfectly lit shots of your special day, the Photo-journalistic Photographer will be focused on capturing your day in raw moments that tell emotional and memorable story.
Additional Photographers - If the Bride and Groom are going to be getting ready at different locations, it might not be possible for one photographer to capture both of their getting ready shots. In addition, if it is very important to you that all of the details from the reception room be captured as well as the guests during cocktail hour, you might want to include at least one additional shooter.
Additional shooters can stay for all or just a portion of the day. It all depends on your needs and we will help you figure out exactly what works best for you.
Digital Files - Couples can elect to include either Medium Resolution Files (printable up to an 8x10) or Full Resolution Files (printable in any size) in their wedding collection. We can discuss this in detail during the Design Consultation.
Albums and Portrait Books - We pride ourselves on offering our clients only the highest quality prints and products. Our album covers come in a selection of metal, acrylic, leather, or hardcover. Plus, we always include a Limited Lifetime Warranty to protect your investment against fire, flood, and some forms of accidental damage.
Duplicate Parent Albums - These are great for the in-laws and out of town guest that couldn't attend the event but are still very special to you.
Photographic Prints, Canvases, & Memory Boxes - These stunning options are always of the highest quality and intended to last a lifetime.
Interested in learning more about booking us to photograph your wedding? Here's how it works:
*The Fine Art Photography Company also offers tailored wedding collections. CONTACT US to schedule your complimentary Wedding Design Consultation today.
1. Contact us to schedule your complimentary Wedding Design Consultation where we will discuss the style of photography you love, the outline for your event, all of the details that are most important to you, and what you would like as your final products. (ie., canvas groupings, prints, albums, etc.)
Wedding Design Consultations can be scheduled in your home, at a coffee shop that is local to you, or via Video Conference. Both the Bride and Groom must be present during this appointment as very important details will be discussed.
2. You will then receive a "Wedding Design Consultation Recap" along which will include all the details we discussed as well as a quote for the services and products you selected.
3. If you feel that we are a good fit and would like to book us to photograph your event, you will receive a detailed contract and an invoice for your initial payment. We require a 50% payment to reserve the date and the balance can be paid off monthly or as a lump payment 2 weeks prior to the event. (Destination Weddings require the final payment be made 30 days prior to the event as travel arrangements will need to be finalized for our team.) At that time, we will be officially booked for your event!
4. We will work closely with you and your Event Coordinator to ensure that everything runs smoothly on your special day. This includes providing a timeline prior to your event and ensuring that it works well with all the other vendors and their timelines.
5. Once your Portraits have been enhanced and are ready for viewing, we will send you a password-protected link to your on-line gallery. You can share that link with your friends and family. Via the gallery you, your friends, and family will be able to view, favorite, and order your images. You can also schedule a phone call with a representative that will walk you through everything, take notes about needed edits, and help you select the best sizes and products for your needs.
6. When your order is received by our studio and found to be acceptable for delivery, we will schedule your Product Delivery Appointment. (This is our favorite part!) Out of town clients will have their orders shipped directly to their home.