How do you get started?
1. Contact us to schedule your complimentary, over-the-phone Portrait Design Consultation. We will discuss your vision for the portraits we are going to created, wardrobe, location, time of day, and what you might like as your final products. (ie., canvas groupings, prints, albums, etc.) During this appointment, you will have the opportunity to view samples of our products, discuss pricing for each item, and we will also provide an estimate of what you can expect your investment to be based on the products you are most interested in.
2. Our session fee is $145 and includes one 8x10 print along with the corresponding low-resolution digital file for use online and across devices. This fee is payable upon booking your session date.
3. We will then schedule your Portrait Session and meet at the agreed upon location to create your Custom Portrait Artwork.
4. Once your Portraits have been enhanced and are ready for viewing, we will send you a link to your on-line gallery. Via the gallery you will be able to view, favorite, and order your portraits. You can also schedule a phone call with a representative that will walk you through everything, take notes about needed edits, and help you select the best sizes and products for your needs.
5. When your order is received by our studio and found to be acceptable for delivery, we will schedule your Product Delivery Appointment. (This is our favorite part!) Out of town clients will have the items shipped directly to their homes.
A La Carte Items:
On-location Hair and Make-up Services
Specialty Albums & Portrait Books in various sizes and covers
Memory Boxes with up to 30 matted prints
Photographic and Canvas Prints
Hand Painted Canvas Prints