Why do we Specialize in Portraits of Dancers?
For years, Alicia had been dreaming of photographing ballerinas in dingy, dirty, highly-populated, and unexpected areas. "The contrast would make for an incredible image", she thought. Little did she know that the opportunity would soon come to her!
After capturing the competition portraits for a South Tampa based dance school, The Fine Art Photography Company began reaching out to all of the students to see if any of them would be interested in being a part of a series entitled "Dancers in Urban Settings". The response was overwhelming. It's amazing how a series that started out as something fun to do turned into so much more!
Working with dancers, their instructors, and families has become a true passion! The time that can be dedicated to working with an individual artist makes for images that are dramatic, artistic, and awe inspiring. There is little else that can compare!
What's in it for the client?
Alicia is an incredible photographer who trained under some of the best in the industry during her time with Disney's Fine Art Photography Department. You can rest assured that you will receive beautiful, heirloom-quality portraits that will be passed down for generations to come.
We are a full-service studio and as such, we work very closely with our clients from the Design Consultation (your initial planning appointment) to your Product Delivery Appointment (where we come to your home and install any artwork you purchased). We walk you through each step of the process and ensure that you are full satisfied with your final product. Location, attire, color scheme, special needs, time of day, inspirations, and ideas are all things we will discuss before hand and do our best to incorporate into the session.
The quality of our printed products is yet another reason to work with us. We have done our research and only offer heirloom quality, archival prints and products. We are so confident in our products, that we offer a limited lifetime warranty on everything you purchase from us.
Any images that the client has printed will also be given in low-resolution digital format for use across social media, devices, emails, and digital frames. The dancer's images may also be included in submissions to various media outlets and credit will always be given to the dancers and the schools which they attend.
*Pricing and other details will be discussed during the Design Consultation.
Do you work for or own a Dance School?
Dance Schools and Instructors that help us spread the word about our Dancer Portraits will enjoy the following benefits:
- The top images from each session will be provided to the school for use across social media, on their website, and in their advertising.
- The school will be mentioned in all of our social media posts when an image of their student is posted or when we do Facebook Live videos during a session with one of their students.
- Schools will have the opportunity to work with The Fine Art Photography Company for their yearly recital and competition portraits and we will discuss ways to use these portraits as a fundraiser for the school.
- Schools and Instructors will receive complimentary Headshots, Group Photos, and Private Portrait Sessions on a yearly basis or whenever a new staff member is added to the team.
- Referral credits are given to the schools and instructors which can be used towards the purchase for your own portraits, event photography, or taken as a cash out payment on a quarterly basis.
How do you get started?
1. Contact us to schedule your complimentary, over-the-phone Portrait Design Consultation. We will discuss your vision for the portraits we are going to created, wardrobe, location, time of day, and what you might like as your final products. (ie., canvas groupings, prints, albums, etc.) During this appointment, you will have the opportunity to view samples of our products, discuss pricing for each item, and we will also provide an estimate of what you can expect your investment to be based on the products you are most interested in.
2. Our session fee is $145 and includes one 8x10 print along with the corresponding low-resolution digital file for use online and across devices. This fee is payable upon booking your session date.
3. We will then schedule your Portrait Session and meet at the agreed upon location to create your Custom Portrait Artwork.
4. Once your Portraits have been enhanced and are ready for viewing, we will send you a link to your on-line gallery. Via the gallery you will be able to view, favorite, and order your portraits. You can also schedule a phone call with a representative that will walk you through everything, take notes about needed edits, and help you select the best sizes and products for your needs.
5. When your order is received by our studio and found to be acceptable for delivery, we will schedule your Product Delivery Appointment. (This is our favorite part!) Out of town clients will have the items shipped directly to their homes.
A La Carte Items:
On-location Hair and Make-up Services
Specialty Albums & Portrait Books in various sizes and covers
Memory Boxes with up to 30 matted prints
Photographic and Canvas Prints
Hand Painted Canvas Prints
Contact Us to get started!